AIM
pkl33t

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

I must know...

I have to know, what song is that playing in the menu? It's awesome, and I can't figure out what to search for to find it haha. Five stars because I didn't put in the time or effort to resolve the menu bug.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Why is toss the turtle the standard?

FlyingTurtlePower: Dude, Toss the Turtle is just a rip off of kitten cannon, get back to your roots, man.

Anyways, GREAT game, extremely entertaining with the cartoony dashing sprite following the nerd. Killer smashes cracked me up. Make more :-)

Shower Song Shower Song

Totally dig it! Reminds me of the good ol' days. I understand that recording is costly, so I can't criticize too heavily, but it the drums and guitar sound a bit stuffy. Vocals and bass came through very well. Keep this up and I may start burning CD's ;-)

growaliens responds:

Yeah, we learned an important lesson not to change head types before hitting the studio... All the toms got "onyx" heads and they made them sound dead dead dead. :( And instead of DI ing the guitar we mic'd it, another forhead slap... :P Live and learn!

Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

Fantastical!

I hate being one of those guys to just say "great track!" and not have any solid points to make, but I'm not in the best state for 'thinking'. Given that, this track is absolutely MAKING my experience right now. Keep doin' what you're doin' and I'll keep on doin' what I'm doin' right now!

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Orly?

I have to ask, what type of guitar/pickups/effects are you using? The sound for both the rhythm and lead are the sounds I'm searching for, but I can't seem to get them out of my schecter... In other news, great piece, I really enjoyed it.

Burn7 responds:

I am using a B.C. Rich Warbeast with 2 B.C. Rich humbucking pickups. I'm only using a small reverb on my lead and no effects other than the distortion from my amp.